BossWoman programs have served hundreds of clients just like you, organizations who want their members to enhance their leadership strengths while living balanced lives.
MY BOSS WORKS ME TOO HARD; OOPS, I AM THE BOSS!
- Learn how to take advantage of the role of business owner/entrepreneur to take better control of your life.
- Develop criteria to predict which of your goals will be successful before you invest your time and money.
MAKING THE DUAL-CAREER LIFESTYLE PROSPEROUS AND FUN
- Going from merely surviving to thriving.
- Developing a life plan that balances individual, couple, and family needs.
SECRETS OF COUPLES WORKING SUCCESSFULLY TOGETHER
- The do's and don'ts of successful couple entrepreneurs.
- Why you need both a business and a marriage plan.
- How to make your business and marriage relationships profitable, productive, and fun.
THE ART OF BLENDING WORK AND HOME
- How to discover what is important in your life and make time for your priorities.
- Why blending rather than balance relates to happiness and health.
- When to sacrifice short-term balance to achieve long-term balance.
- How to establish clear roles and boundaries and stick to them.
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
- Take better control of your life to achieve the life you want to live.
- Turn vague dreams into achievable goals with practical timelines to make your dreams come true.
- Develop specific criteria to ensure your goals will be a wise investment of time and money.
WHEN YOUR SPOUSE IS YOUR (NOT SO) SILENT PARTNER
- How to decide on goals and roles when your spouse helps out in your business.
- How to establish boundaries between work and home.
SECRETS OF EXTRAORDINARY MARRIAGES
- Learn the skills and traits of couples with extraordinary relationships.
- Learn how to improve communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Stages of Transitions: Endings, Middles, and Beginnings.
- Managing Stress During Transitions.
Managing Diverse Faculty Responsibilities: Saving Time, Staying Sane, Doing Well
- The leading causes of faculty stress and burnout and what to do to about them.
- Strategies for staying sane in insane places by applying well-being research to personal priorities.
- Principles of strategic career design and apply to careers by design instead of by default.
- How to achieve flow and engagement.
- Time and career management plans that lead to high performance living.
- Social intelligence skills of clarifying expectations, negotiating differences, finding common ground with colleagues, employers, and family.